Friday, February 17, 2012

February Photo A Day - Something New

Ooo! I'm excited for this one.

My Valentine took me to Best Buy this week for a bit of upgrading. First, we picked out Quicken.  I've been a Microsoft Money user for years, but my version is outdated and getting buggy, so it was time for an update. Apparently, Microsoft is no longer making Money, so I've switched over to Quicken.

Upgrade!

Let me qualify this. I'm in the process of switching over. The accounts are synced up. Now to transfer the bill reminders, etc. I think I'm probably at about 50-60% complete with the transition.

And I got a new camera! Whoop whoop! I'm super excited about this baby!

Oh, baby

It's a Sony NEX 5N, and I pretty much adore it, so far. It's compact enough to still make it convenient to use, but advanced enough to take some pretty awesome pictures (without being so advanced that I'd be lost!)

I'm not a photographer by any stretch of the imagination. But I do like to think of myself as a bit of a documentarian. I love to document things...whether it's on Facebook or my blog or with pictures. I just want to remember. So I'm pretty excited to put my busted up, taped up Nikon S-51 back on the shelf and to move on to bigger and better things with my Sony!

Happy Valentine's Day to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment