Friday, February 24, 2012

February Photo a Day - Work, Shoe

For yesterday's photo theme, where I work, I submit the full color marquee that everyone sees as they drive onto post.

FJ

Did you know that Fort Jackson graduates more than 50% of incoming soldiers every year? Roughly 1,000 soldiers graduated Basic Training every week! So Wednesdays (family day) and Thursdays (graduation day) are busy days on post. As in, don't bother trying to eat at the PX. And definitely get gas at the small shoppette.

Anyway, it took me a while to get used to working for the Army. Having grown up an Air Force brat and then marrying into the AF, it was a difficult transition. But I enjoy my job and my coworkers and am proud to serve soldiers at Fort Jackson in the tiny capacity that I do! After all, Victory Starts Here! (Sorry. I couldn't resist.)

For today's theme, Shoes, here is the pair of sparkly flats that I wear probably more than any other shoe. I got them last summer on sale at Dress Barn. They are starting to get a little worn out though, so it may be time to invest in another pair of every day flats.

Sparkly Shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment