Thursday, March 01, 2012

February Photo A Day - All The Rest!

Capping off my leap day with catch up on the last of the Fat Mum Slim's February Photo a Day challenge.

Friday - Inside your bathroom cabinet. This is actually a sliding shelf unit that fits right in between our cabinets and the wall. (What's up with not just carrying the cabinets all the way to the wall, builders?)

030

Saturday - Green. This was some cilantro I chopped up for dinner. How much do I love cilantro? How did I live so many years without eating it on a regular basis?

023

Sunday - Night. A streetlight in our neighborhood.

014

Monday - Something you ate. My friend Liz posted this recipe to her blog, Butter and Onions, and this is my second time making it. I LOVE it. Asian Chicken Noodle Soup. Easy and delicious!

011

Tuesday - Money. This is my emergency caffeine stash at work.

001

And finally, today! I've been enjoying this song. :)

004

Okay! There! Not exactly posted every day, but a picture for every day of February! Yay me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment